Tuesday 19 November 2019

new asus vivobook laptop and big eyes

hello gorgeous people, I'm writing this blog from the mantao's computer again but i actually have a new laptop. Thanks to my super cool daddy who picked out the world's best laptop for me.πŸ’ i just got my asus vivobook A412 last weekend and it's a classy grey clour that i love. for a long while, I had problems with getting my Microsoft office 2013 to work on my new laptop and i just got them resolved this morning. my office licence was a permanent one and i didn't know how to transfer them to my new laptop even after deleting it off my old laptop. this morning it all worked out and im so happy to have that finally resolved.
i love this laptop! it unlocks with a fingerprint sensor and its so lightweight. the frame around the screen is so slim so you get most out of the 14''. the keyboard lights up so it has that super cool gaming computer vibe but i turned that off for now cause i have it feeling itll drain my battery and i can see the keys just as well. the memory is pretty big so if i wanted to game itll totally work out for me. i actually have a few games already downloaded. one i really like is iron snout and its about a ninja pig fighting off blade-wielding wolves.\
so far ive been using the laptop for watching my netflix and the graphics are all super good and the sound too. i havent tried using the webcam yet but i will get that tested soon when i try streaming.
today i had a little bit of a late start cause i was just so exhausted that i only woke up when my mantao called me. we also went out to breakfast today and got noodles. its been a while since we had a breakfast date actually and i had a lot of funπŸ’“
we did a bunch of chores too like getting food, changing a broken container and getting the car cleaned. im so thankful that mantao accompanies me on these errand trips because its sometimes a lot to deal with on my own with parking and carrying stuff in and out. he does get tired sometimes and i understand because hes been so busy with his schoolwork. im so blessed.
mantao s also not feeling well this week cause he has an eye infection. hes on antibiotics and getting better now and the swelling has gone down. his eyes were actually big and hurting a few weeks ago but it went off after he used some eyedrops. it came back and we got it checked. he will get better soon, in time for our super road trip to kl this weekend. its been a while since we ve done a trip and he deserves a fun, relaxing time for all his hard work and effort hes been putting into his mushroom thesis. i'll keep finding ways to do surprises for him cause i really like doing itπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“im so excited. i need to get on pinterest nowww....
see you later alligator.

No comments:

Post a Comment