Monday 18 December 2017

what's new... i fought demons and cops

hey, hey there gorgeous people!!! i know it's been like a month since i last updated and i have been itching to get on here. see, finals ended about 3 days ago which should be explanation enough. how has life been? well... i have this problem, and it's that i dont speak out when i need to. i can say this on my blog over and over again. i can say this on my youtube channel over and over again. but i cant seem to put words into action. here's how the story begins,
i started off doing charity work on my first day. there was a rude, pig-like person who i will not acknowledge as a girl. so she stank and was plain gross. i, thinking i should be nice and stuff, befriended her. that totally backfired when she took advantage of me. yes, i was taken advantage off, bullied by a sick, stinking pig. I was mad for a long while. asking myself how could i not have seen it? why didnt i say something all the times she made me mad? but i have moved on after a lot of thought and prayer and meditation.
thankfully i wansnt mad long as there are other things to be mad about such as the police of this country. three days ago i came home from school hungry so i dumped my bagpack which had my purse in it in my bag and followed my mom out to lunch. the restaurant was just a straight road from our gated residence and i dont know what came over us that day but we werent wearing our seat belts like we normally would. and the strangest thing is that on the one day where i wasnt bothered to wear my belt, the cops chased after us. they honked us asking us to pull over and when we did, immediately one unfit, malay cop comes and starts making accusations in harsh tones. was the voice and the attitude supposed to make up for what he lacks in every other department? like his brain? he dare call me a liar and worse things? the heck dude, he literally works for the biggest liar in the country, known as our government and he dare lectures me, right in front of my mom, about me being dishonest? how even? anyways he pushed it when he threatened me to follow him to the station. but thankfully God was with us and thankfully my mom is super duper smart. some how we were let off with just a warning. i dont even understand how it happened but i liked that we got off scot free.
the day finals ended was the day i got sucked into this hole called netflix. i love it! so many shows and so little time... i finished 2 seasons of Riverdale in a day. that's like impossible but yes, it happend. Riverdale is the best thing that ever played on a screen. if you havent seen it yet, i suggest you get a move on it. i was most excited to see my favourite disney star, Cole Sprouse looking supremly gorgeous as Jughead Jones. i like him so much that i have been hunting for a south side serpent leather biker jacket thing much like his. so in the unlikely event where we meet, i would be wearing it. i like archie as well but not as much. ask me and i think betty did well in getting over him and starting over with Juggy. the food in the show though, those milkshakes? they look so pretty and i keep questioning if theyre real. im actually halfway through stranger things as im typing this. goodness i love netflix. Finn and Millie are the cutest kids if i ever saw one.
yesterday night i came back on a train to kampar and i was super excited. i had in hand my bags, shopping bags and my precious cargo, BURGER KING. BK is the best burger joint ever and i love it so much! i had them for supper alongside a homemade salad. love salads!
i have so much to say about my holiday to kl that i'll need a whole post for it. you may expect it sometime tonight.