Monday 12 June 2017

time figure things out

hey everyone! how's your weekend been? mine has been fine thank you! i dont think i did an update yesterday, did i? let's recap yesterday.
so a fried noodle breakfast, a chicken rice lunch, a mug noodle tea and a pineapple fried rice dinner. we went to breakfast pretty early yesterday and the mug noodles was a new brand i was trying out: Tokyo Noodles. it's the size of a memo pad paper so its really cute. you can have it 3 ways: raw, in hot water, or add it to a pan with other ingredients.
yesterday was a day of new discoveries for me. i wont spill all but i have how-to-be-happy advice for you. DONT CARRY ANY BAGGAGE! dont carry any grudges, dont carry any bitterness and dont remember your nighmares. now this is exceptionally hard if you have fallen victim in many scary events. but forgiveness is not for the benefit of your enemy. i have never actually told anyone this but i refer to my enemies as Satan if(hoping it is never) i ever have to make a reference to them. forgiving your many Satans is not so Satan can have a clear conscience but it's so you can move on and be the happy person you deserve to be. mercilessness hovers over you like a dark cloud. it rains and thunders but only you get wet. you get sad when it rains too. you dont want that. i dont want that.
life is short, unpredictable and scary. face all that go against you with a positive mind, body and spirit and the battle is half won. i am a winner. i choose to try to face life with a smile and happiness. will you choose to be one too? the choice is yours.
you can always start afresh. the reset button goes off every 24 hours. make every day count and make no regrets. dont let anything weigh you down or hinder you from achieving a positive, vibrant life. life will get better if you make it be. i said this prayer i found online last night and i suggest if you feel like how i felt, say it too.

Dear Merciful Lord,
Thank you for your gift of forgiveness. Your only Son loved me enough to come to earth and experience the worst pain imaginable so I could be forgiven. Your mercy flows to me in spite of my faults and failures. Your Word says to “clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony.” (Col. 3:14) Help me demonstrate unconditional love today, even to those who hurt me. 
I understand that even though I feel scarred, my emotions don’t have to control my actions. Father, may Your sweet words saturate my mind and direct my thoughts. Help me release the hurt and begin to love as Jesus loves. I want to see my offender through my Savior’s eyes. If I can be forgiven, so can he. I understand there are no levels to your love. We are all your children, and your desire is that none of us should perish.
You teach us to “let the peace that comes from Christ rule in our hearts.” (Col. 3:15) When I forgive in words, allow your Holy Spirit to fill my heart with peace. I pray this peace that only comes from Jesus will rule in my heart, keeping out doubt and questions. And above all, I am thankful. Not just today, not just this week, but always. Thank you for the reminder, “Always be thankful.” (Col. 3:15) With gratitude I can draw closer to you and let go of unforgiveness. With gratitude I can see the person who caused my pain as a child of the Most High God. Loved and accepted. Help me find the compassion that comes with true forgiveness.
And when I see the person who hurt me, bring this prayer back to my remembrance, so I can take any ungodly thoughts captive and make them obedient to Christ. (2 Cor. 10:5) And may the confidence of Christ in my heart guide me into the freedom of forgiveness. I praise you for the work you are doing in my life, teaching and perfecting my faith. 
Amen.
Source: http://www.crosswalk.com/faith/prayer/prayers/a-prayer-for-forgiving-those-who-hurt-you.html

i watched an episode of the Flash last night with my sister and there's one scene i really like. when barry lost his memory when they were trying to stop Savitar, he looked a lot brighter in every sense of the word. even iris said that looking at the nightmares that bore on him disappear, he looked so much lighter and happier. see, your mindset is everything. when he got his memories back, she told him that for every bad memory there is a good one that will get you through!

i have just returned from my own farewell. it was okay. i hadnt planned on going but i thought oh why not right. so i went met up with my friends and it was all actually okay. the games were okay, the food was a notch above okay, and the talking was just meh. i went mostly for closure. i said my goodbyes, my thank yous, and well wishes even to those who were the biggest jerks to me. i am proud of myself. thank you.

to end happy, i have a happy memory to share. when i was young, my mom kept a sticker book that actually looks like her current recipe book. she had pages for my sister and i and when we were good, we would be given a star shaped sticker! gosh that was so much fun.
i should sleep early tonight. i have phone calls to make and i got to take a bike for repairs tomorrow.