Wednesday 7 June 2017

Ouran High School Host Club and other updates

hello my internet friends!! it is 10.53 on a thursday morning and i have to do some chores today. i drank like five cups of water and a cute pear. i didnt feel like eating much today. i cleaned sembo's tank today and gave him some food. i dont know if he's lonely cause he really does sleep a lot but i feel he should be okay. last night i had ice cream and chocolate before sleeping and it was so fun!!
i finished Ouran highschool host club yesterday and i like it!! its about this girl who enters a rich school and because she has short hair people mistake her for a boy and in a chain of events she is bounded to the host club (a club of handsome male hosts seeking to bring happiness to girls with too much time on their hands). she has to play a host to repay her debt to the club. they soon find out she's a girl but still want her to keep pretending cause she's so cute i think. anyways everyone becomes good friends with her and she with everyone and they do their best to help her keep her gender a secret.
the president of the club then falls in love with her (side note: her name is haruhi) but he wont say that throughout the series. the hosts club consists of 7 members. i shall also mention their charm
tamaki (the president and most good looking one of all): THE PRINCE
kyoya (the vice, wears glasses, has a daddy complex): THE COOL ONE
hikaru and kaoru (twins): THE LITTLE DEVILS
honey (a really tiny person who is also really strong): LOLI-SHOTA
mori : THE WILD ONE
haruhi: (ironically) THE NATURAL ONE
i really recommend the show if you liked special a. its basically the same thing just with a cuter intro song.
yesterday i spent most of my time in my room tidying up my stuff. i got my drawers emptied and my cupboard can now close. thing is i have a lot of stuff so i might be selling off some of them so stay tuned for that. i think i sell what i dont want, i can use the money to buy things i want. its brilliant. i managed to fill 3 boxes with my stuff but i might need more boxes. i had a vegan lunch and a salmon dinner so im pretty healthy at the moment(PTL).
it has recently occurred to me that health is important and so i will do my best to ensure the good health of me and my fam.
also sorry i couldnt get any pictures from my sushi buffet. teehee