Saturday 10 June 2017

Orange and other updates

hellooo there!! it is 3.27 pm and i am just chilling in my room. i have just got back from a shopping spree!! i woke at 11 so we went straight to lunch at 12 to nandos. we ate chicken and as always it was delicious! i really like nandos! mostly cause of the sauce but the chicken is really good too. we ate we shopped and we bought this mug noodles from daiso which i am super excited about! so happy!
i slept about 1 last night and it was a good one cause my neck was sore the day before. my sissy had her friends over last night and i got to play with them for a little bit. i guess it went okay.
i had a super happy dinner of ramen and ice cream! 2 scoops of ice cream!! i love my life now!
yesterday i finished watching an anime titled Orange. its about this girl who finds a letter from her future self 10 years forward telling her that she's got a lot of regret in her life and do anything to fix her mistakes. so she's got a nice group of friends and stuff. nothing too sad. everything the letter said came true. basically she and her group of 5 friends will befriend a new transfer student who blames himself over his mother's death and them commits suicide. they know they could have prevented his death but they didnt so the future her regrets it. with the help of her letter, she actually does prevent the death and doesnt have to live with regret. also i should mention that she and that guy then fall in love. i have actually run out of shouju anime to watch so i could use some recommendations. it has to be a cute one!
this anime really made me do some soul searching and some reflecting. what is it that i really regret in my life and i will give anything to change it?
when i was young, i didnt have many friends. the worst part is that it wasnt by choice. like some people liked being alone. i was really shy, really bad at dialogue and i dressed like a really small boy most times. people in school only talked to me when they wanted something or if they wanted to say a really mean remark about me that wasnt true. i was so desperate for people to notice me that i just bore all the bullying. i didnt fight back. partly because i thought i wasnt strong enough and i was scared. just so scared. i always questioned why am i like this? my sister always had a posse following her like a convoy and she had friends to text and stuff like that even in primary school. so why me?
but i got through my dark place thanks to my super amazing parents. and i am in a much better place now. they are the best people in the world and i am so blessed to have them. my regret is that i never really appreciated them enough when i was younger. i was often rude to them and not like mildly rude. i was rude 24/7 and i will always hate myself because of it. that would be my biggest regret and if i could do anything at all to have a do over of my life starting from age 9, i would. i'd give my right arm to do it. if there's anything i'd like you, my readers to know, is that nothing is more important than that fam!
other advice i'd also give is to sit straight so you dont have scoliosis.
on monday there will be a farewell in school for my year as i am graduating so we'll see how that goes!