Wednesday 24 April 2019

my attempt at organization

hello gorgeous people!! i know its been a while since i had an update and i missed updating you guys so here's whats been up. it's getting towards the end of the semester so very clearly busy busy busy!! but among my busy study schedule, i have been looking forward to tell you guys about me trying to get more organized. it started off with my underwear. i bought a 16 slot underwear organizer that is so cute and pink and it keeps up with the pink theme of my room. i got this online on lazada and thought it was pretty cool especially for rm 6 during a sale. the hanger didnt come with it so what youre seeing is the one i slipped in to hang in my cupboard.
the next thing i got was a watch display case. i decided i needed one when i took a long time to decide which watch matched my outfit of the day and then finding where i put them. also they kept falling off my tiny dresser. i ordered this through a friend and honestly i have no regrets. it looks so so cool and i like the shiny aluminium base and the cool glass display window. classy is what it is! look at it!
the last thing i got was so cool i ordered two, one for me and one for my mom!! we are both big fans of accessories especially earrings so it make sense that we got these. it's a cute, clear, plastic box with 3 drawers for your earrings and necklaces. i actually dont have enough earrings to fill up all the slots but i do plan on having it filled by semester break. shopping time! earrings actually do wonders for framing your face and it makes you look so girly its amazing! i saw it on shoppee and knew i had to have it. its actually a lot easy to use like any storage drawer except this one is so cute! 
so these are the 3 organizers that i have gotten and im thinking off getting a shoe organizer next. i have to get my dinner now. see you later alligator 💓 
16 slot panties organizer 

ALUMINIUM WATCH DISPLAY CASE

EARRING ORGANIZER 

No comments:

Post a Comment